Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why Me ?

The past two Fridays I have asked this question. Waiting patiently for a system that always seems to be on the brink of exploding into oblivion, I sat yesterday waiting to begin while a problem which we had never seen before materialized. Usually it is the same stuff, but this time scared me, because it was something different and weird, too complicated to explain. It seemed to actually have something to do with my computer this time, and that's what was so peculiar. I am not sure how much of this stuff I can take, honestly, I am telling you, my valued and dedicated followers. I am too old for this stuff. I spent 26 years as an assistant principal and I'll you flatly, if a school ran like this, it would be closed by the superintendent in 5 minutes with just cause. I spent hours planning for the show with 5 interviews from people who all expected to see themselves on the air, so it was not just I who was disappointed, but now I have to write to them and tell them know about this debacle. If show # 39 were my last one, I wouldn't be surprised, so a number 40 might never actually happen. Who knows ? Check back next week, but don't get your hopes up, and I will use my time to come grips with what may be the demise of Alan's Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment