Sunday, October 21, 2012

Alan's Italy: The Birth of a Television Show

Well, it's out there now for everyone to read ! The entire process took several months, and relates the whole story from beginning to end. Those loyal readers of my blog may find some meaningful additions to the story they have already been following for several months, and there are some fine pictures, albeit black and white. The second book, Alan's Italy: My Personal Journey is about a month from away from publication, and my third book, Walking with the Angels: My 41 Years in Education is still being written by me and will most likely take about 6 - 8 months to finish. I have an idea for a fourth book, but would rather not to discuss that until much later. So here it is and I hope you consider buying it for no other reason than to support the Woodstock Public Access Television Station, which is not for profit and barely gets by. Proceeds from Birth of a Television Show will be donated to the township and will go directly to the studio. As always graze per la lettura.

No comments:

Post a Comment