Friday, October 12, 2012

A Friday Vacation Day After a 'Hard' Week

Show # 39 resumes next Friday Oct 19 with Milan: Italy's Northern Treasure. I need a Friday off occasionally, so this was it to visit the Living Room Gallery in Cold Spring for the carl Van Brunt Projects show in which carl himself was participating. Excellent show in a beautiful venue. I taught my second class in the Saugerties Lifespring Program, taking my 30 plus students from Venice north to the Dolomites, west to Lake Como and even further west to Lake Maggiore. Wed is Class # 3 with a trip south to Milan, and then Cinque Terre and North Western Tuscany ending up in Pisa. So far teaching the class is very enjoyable. My first book is now available at Xlibris.com, Alan's Italy: The Birth of a Television Show, with the second one not far behind. Developing many new shows, and also planning for our next trip in late May. Be well and see ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment