Sunday, February 5, 2017

Update

I have returned to my college teaching so the amount of time I have available to me for Alan's Italy is now severely limited. Also very busy on weekends with family. Sorry to dedicated viewers and subscribers. I haven't forgotten about you!!! I am working on a new show, albeit very slowly for lack of time. The show is titled The "Perfect" Tour of Rome and will do to Rome pretty much what I did to Florence; i.e. a handy guide for first time travelers to Rome. I may be able to get some work done tomorrow, but, alas, they are predicting an ice storm for Tuesday morning so to get to my job in Manhattan, I will have to leave Monday night and stay over at a friend's house, thereby limiting my time tomorrow for the show. When NYC gets rain, we get ice, sleet, snow, wind, rain, fog, famine, locusts, etc.

I'll keep trying however, so don't lose hope. Many thanks to my new and current subscribers!!! You keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment