Monday, February 20, 2017

Finally Finished Alan's Italy Show # 137: The "Perfect" Tour of Rome

I stayed with it, although it was with very great distress. Even as I neared the ending, I almost quit the project. Of course, I was suffering from the immense sadness from the loss of my dear friend, Ed Phillips. When I was uploading to Youtube, I checked my computer's storage and found that I had only 400 MB left!!!!!! I deleted all the accumulated videos I had taken over the past several weeks, and when the download was completed, I moved the video file of the show to my external hard drive and deleted the file from my computer. In a short time I regained, get this, 175 GB of storage!!!!! It was shocking that I had used that much storage space, but the show was longer than one hour so I suppose with all the videos and then the finished product, it would have been possible.

Anyway, the show is uploaded to Youtube and has already had 8 views in less than 24 hrs. You can find it at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSPgnEvTktg

My friend Shawn already told me he liked it, so that's very good since Shawn knows Rome pretty well. I am happy it is over, and although I also have planned a show on the "Perfect" Tour of Venice and Milan, I am rethinking those projects. I will speak of the next show 138 in the following post.

No comments:

Post a Comment