Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hanging in There

I should  call this episode of Alan's Italy the Show That Refused to Die. Here is the story. I told you already that my time is very limited due to my beginning my real job of teaching college. Nonetheless, as I indicated in the previous blog, I spent many hours putting together about half a show on a Tour of Rome. I then went back and hated it so much I deleted it and started over. I am currently into the second incarnation of that show, # 137, and about half way through. I am actually in Day 3 which I devoted to a tour of the Vatican and St. Peter's Cathedral. I sat in my den attempting to do this, tried about a half dozen times to record about a 5 - 10 minute segment, and just gave up for the day. Nada!  It just wasn't happening. I might be too stressed right now to do anything, and will probably wait until the weekend to continue.

I am not sure why I am having trouble, but I do have several things on my mind which I would rather not get into - unless forced to do so, but since nobody ever responds to my requests for feedback, I am pretty much on my own. It will be a fine show if I ever finish it, and will try again in a few days. It even occurred to me to just go into a different topic, but methinks the result would be the same. Therefore, I am sticking with the Rome Tour theme for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment