Saturday, January 5, 2013

Not Many Pieces to Pick Up

At the end of the blog I wrote yesterday just before leaving for the studio, I wrote that I will only write one today if there are pieces to pick up. Well, thankfully, the studio experience was uneventful. I arrived, set up, checked the systems with Ellen and then did a show where the only thing I regretted was attempting to pronounce some Italian words that sometimes throw me for a loop. Other than that the show was extremely enjoyable for me, but as I move foreword into my second year, I seem to be unable to stop talking. That is not a problem, because after all this is my show, and I do what I want, but the video I wanted to show of the the people Laura and I met in Rome on the day before we left Italy, which was over 6 minutes long had to be squeezed in. I even shortened it by just a few seconds, which did not take away from the video at all. The result was a show that lasted 1 hr 2 minutes and a few seconds, a bit longer than Ellen and I are comfortable with. I hope the five people got my e mail telling them to visit  themselves on Youtube, because I never got a response. I really enjoyed that romp through Rome on a stunning May afternoon filled with excitement and outstanding sights. You have to see it in full to appreciate the whole concept.

Other than that, Ric Hirst has agreed to do Marino Marini next Friday, Jan 11, and I am looking forward to that very much. Then I will show my several interviews with the people I know very well whom I interviewed a few months ago in the show titled, Italy in Their Own Words Part 3. Then back to Franc and on and on.....

Any Questions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment