Monday, November 7, 2016

More Tuscany

Yet another amazing day spent traveling in Tuscany with our friends. As I indicated in the show, the best days we spend are those with our friends, and this was no exception. This type of show is so easy to put together that the only thing that worries me is that I do justice to these wonderful people. Typical of the hospitality shown by people I have met and become close with over these 24 years, the show portrays their warmth, knowledge of their surroundings, and unflinching attempt to do everything to please us. We are very lucky to know such extraordinary people. It all began with Lidia more than 20 years ago and has blossomed into one of the finest parts of the great life I have been privileged to lead. After this last trip, we decided to double the amount of time we will spend in Florence giving us greater opportunities to experience these special moments.

The show went smoothly in production. I began using scripting from IMovie instead of creating text on my word processing program, taking screen shots, and downloading to IPhoto and then IMovie. It went well and today I did more research so you will see more of this. Otherwise I pretty much followed the same procedure I have in the recent several shows.

I continue to try to figure out how to provide newer shows to Woodstock Public Access, but so far to no avail. I will continue to try out of loyalty to the network and my wonderful engineer.

I now begin to create the next show # 130. That will focus of one of Florence's great museums, the Galleria Palatina at the Pitti Palace. I always liked that museum because it contains probably more paintings by Raphael than any other in Italy (the Louvre might have more, not certain). I will discuss those paintings as a layman not an expert, but then that is what my show has always been about, my thoughts and feelings about things. I will do my best, but a lot of research might be necessary so it could take a while. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment