Monday, November 28, 2016

40,000 Views

In early January 2012 the experience of producing a TV cable access show was so delicious and exciting that I needed an outlet for my emotions. I began this blog with the intention of telling the story of how I managed to do Alan's Italy. It was simply an emotional outlet and perhaps an intent to tell a little history to anyone who might be interested in my tiny slice of life in Woodstock, New York. I can't seem to fall asleep tonight, but now I know why. Somewhere deep in my soul I just knew something monumental had occurred and until I digested it, I would not be able to sleep, so here it is. I awoke, checked my Youtube Channel; I apparently just went over 40,000 views on my channel. A few days ago I hit 140 subscribers. So I share the news now with my friends, family, and many supporters around the world. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment