Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Good News

After spending two hours with the people at the PandaTV studio, it appears that I will be able to create more shows using their facilities! We start next Monday with shows 104 and 105. I will then get the DVDs and subsequently upload to Youtube. The techs at Panda are so competent with computers, it was astounding to me, a mere neophyte, to see what they are able to do. Apparently they will tape my voice doing an actual show, save my photos on a separate drive, along with the intro and concluding slideshows, and everything will be synced and overlaid to produce a show. I sort of knew all of this could take place, but with the process that we did in Woodstock being do different, I never gave it much thought. There might also be a way to edit, which would defeat the whole concept of my making mistakes - with which I have always been simultaneously frustrated and charmed! Therefore, on Monday evening I will keep you informed of the goings on at their studio and maybe even be able to upload two more shows to my Youtube channel. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment