Thursday, December 25, 2014

Stirrings and a New Direction

My small hiatus of 5 weeks from broadcasting have produced movement from my inertia to begin to think about a different approach to getting the show on the air and on Youtube. I have contacted PandaTV which services Tivoli, Red Hook, Rhinebeck, and Rhinecliff on the other side of the Hudson perhaps 35 minutes from Woodstock. The director of the Panda TV public access, a big supporter of mine, has consented to help me get my computer hooked up to their system for some live broadcasting while we wait for eternity or the new broadcasting facilities to be up and running in Woodstock, whichever comes first. My appt with a system geek is set for Wed, Jan 7 at 11:30 AM. We shall see. I have about 8 shows on the drawing board and it would take a bit of work to get them organized for broadcast. Yet I miss the whole thing and look forward to moving ahead making things happen instead of waiting for the water to wash over me as I lay lazily on the beach. (my feeble attempt at metaphor!).

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment