Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Progress Report

Danielle Maloney of Panda TV sent me the video of the show that she and Matt had put together with a tremendous amount of editing. Piecing everything together, each component of my broadcast, they created a beautiful version of Alan's Italy Show # 104. Considering the small amount of time we spent on the project, they did a magnificent job!! I would first like to thank them for a great job. There were a few problems with the synchronization of the voice with the photos, but all in all it was quite wonderful. I decided to do the same show on my usual broadcast medium, Woodstock Public Access Television and compare. That WPAT version is scheduled to air live on Friday, Jan 30. Then I will have the dilemma of which to upload to Youtube. I may place both, and let my viewing audience compare the two, but not sure as yet. Some feedback from my viewing audience would be helpful, but that ain't happening!!!!!

Thus, this Friday I may be back on the air in the usual way and I am very excited. That studio will be yet another broadcasting challenge for any WPAT producer, small, cold, shakes with the wind, but, sigh, home sweet home! Then I will probably return to my usual one show every two weeks. Although I now have a supply of about 6 or 7 shows, that will run out fast if I try to do too much too fast. I spent the entire day yesterday working on honing shows and planning for future ones. Then hopefully we will return to Italy at the end of May and create more.

I hope you get to see show # 104 some time Friday evening on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment