Friday, June 7, 2013

Cancelled Show

For the first time in months we had to cancel a show. When I arrived at the studio, Ellen told me there had been a power failure and everything was working strangely. After plugging in my computer, we realized the color was off, so we rebooted the broadcast system. Then the Tricaster failed to work and then the Focus also malfunctioned and we decided to cancel the live show. Meanwhile during all this I put my head down and fell asleep !!! I am totally exhausted and still jet-lagged from the trip, getting very little sleep at night, and am happy I didn't have to perform this evening. Tonight I will get to sleep early and try to get a lot of rest. Sorry for those of you looking forward to Show # 66 - The Roads and Streets of Italy, a.k.a. The Byways of Italy, now postponed until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment