Thursday, November 15, 2012

Alan's Italy Website - www.alansitaly.com

My new website is now operational, and although not totally complete does serve the purpose of unifying links to all my various activities related to Alan's Italy. You will be able to go to that site and from there get to my two blogs (including this one), view my teaching activities, go to all the episodes of my TV show, and take a look at my books, Alan's Italy: The Birth of  Television Show and Alan's Italy: My Personal Journey. There will be also be links to the purchase of the books although the second one is not quite ready as yet. Eventually, probably in a few days, there will also be a summary of my current and impending events and activities that my audience might find interesting. The website also contains twelve favorite photos, all personally chosen by my photographer, Laura Gurton. The blog you are now reading will, however, continue to be the definitive guide to my inner feelings and thoughts about all aspects of the TV show. I welcome any and all current followers as well as anyone new to this blog to take a look, visit frequently, and as always, feel free to e mail me at Alansitaly@gmail.com with any comments or requesting travel advice. Tomorrow's show # 42 will focus on some well known views of Italy through the artistic and talented eyes of Franc Palaia in the most unusual presentation format I have ever seen. Please join us live at Woodstock Public Access Television or on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment