Friday, February 24, 2012

Apocalypse Varga

The name of the show on Woodstock Public Access TV hosted by the incomparable and wonderful Christina Varga, who graciously interviewed me on her show at 10 PM, Thursday, Feb 23, 2012. It wasn't so much of an interview as it was a dialogue between her and me on a wide range of topics, some of which were about Italy. She had me on the show, because of my weekly show Alan's Italy on WPAT Woodstock, but we discussed everything from art to playing music on my guitar. It was a fun night and very inspiring, so thank you Christina, it was a pleasure for me, and I hope for you also. We even had 3 phone calls, one of whom asked me about a hotel in Rome. It was just a special evening, and I look forward to a repeat performance. Thanks Christina !

No comments:

Post a Comment