Thursday, February 19, 2015

Anticipation

After several fits and starts, finally, Ellen, my engineer assures me that I will be able to host my TV show live tomorrow at the usual broadcast time of 5 PM on Woodstock Public Access Television. I am a bit dubious, but today the technical associate was at the studio making sure everything was working. He is a genius, and I trust his opinion on this matter, I am ready!!!! I am eager to give WPAT another chance before I contemplate trying something else. I had even started pricing video cameras, tripods, etc. for me to actually tape my own version in my living room. Then I realized that would compromise the very concept and nature of public access. I resolved to be patient and fight it out until something good happened. I hope it finally has!

Ellen thought I would be doing that same show that was messed up two weeks ago, Show # 104: Monterosso al Mare, Part 2 - New Town, but since I already uploaded the version I did at Panda Studio in Tivoli, I will be going on to the next show, # 105 - Portovenere. This is a town just a few miles south of Cinque Terre also on the Ligurian Coast. The story of why we went there, how we got there, and what we found when we disembarked is the subject of this broadcast. I have some amazingly spectacular and beautiful photos of this really, really charming town. Please tune in to my Youtube Channel. But before that, please cross your fingers for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment