Thursday, February 19, 2015

Another Milestone - Alan's Italy, 20,000 Youtube Views

Yes, amazing to me as that is, Alan's Italy has just gone over 20,000 views. When I began to upload DVD's of the live broadcasts in early 2012, it was meant only to have a place to "park" my productions. I had no idea I would eventually have 71 subscribers and over 20,000 views. To everyone who has viewed at least part of a show, thank you. I also would like to thank Youtube for doing such a great job, my engineer, the tech genius at the studio, the Town of Woodstock, and everyone who has participated in some way especially my wife who is the videographer, photographer, editor and my traveling companion. Also thanks to my wonderful friends in Italy who have enhanced the total experience.

Now, on to 25,000!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment