Saturday, October 18, 2014

Reasons for Cancellation

My apologies to my many readers of this blog for canceling Alan's Italy this week, and therefore forestalling the writing of the blog regarding the show. My engineer, Ellen, and I have come down with fierce colds that prevented us from going forward. I probably could have performed last evening, just as I actually went to work in the city the day before (a horrible experience under the circumstances), however, it may have been madness, so, what the heck, we just postponed a week. Therefore, those of you who either enjoy reading the blog or watching the show will have to wait until Friday, October 24 for Alan's Italy Show # 102, Cinque Terre Revisited. In fact I couldn't even do my usual last minute modifications in the presentation, because I was literally in bed yesterday all day. After setting up the album I was to use for the broadcast, I decided to add some things and change the presentation, which I couldn't do. Now I will have the time to work on honing the final product which could make for a better show overall. I hope you tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment