Sunday, September 1, 2013

Show # 70 Returns

Alan's Italy Show # 70: The 55th Venice Biennale, Palazzo Bembo, Part 1 has returned. After weeks of revising and making it a better all around production, I have taped the updated version and uploaded it to Youtube. It can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phcv0ryFD-A on my Youtube Channel.

I am very happy that is out of the way since it completes the 3-part series that really started months ago, continued at the biennale itself, and continued even further as I worked on the shows at home. I think for an amateur producer on a cable access station it is good. If this were CNN or PBS, well I am not so certain that they wouldn't fire me ! But I am not a TV producer by trade; I am a math teacher, so if anyone ever wishes to rate me, then come into my class not into my studio ! LOL In fact even as a TV producer, I am working with very limited resources. Ellen did an amazing job of editing, and if I had that ability, I could probably do a better job of producing, but alas, I have not the time or the inclination to become an expert editor. She did me the favor, but really her services would need to be compensated, if I relied on her to do this job on a regular basis.

Anyway, here it is, and if anyone out there in cyberland has been waiting for this, as I have, then all I can say is enjoy, not only show # 70, but 71 and 72, now the complete 3-part series. Now on to other projects !

No comments:

Post a Comment