Monday, May 22, 2017

Sorry, couldn't do it.

Just could not get myself to put together a show even though I had most of it at the tip of my fingers. Producing one of theses shows just took takes too much out of me. We are getting ready for our trip and there was just not much time. My fans will have to do with the 141 for now.

Meanwhile the subscribers keep increasing in numbers. More people are reading these blogs, and of course the number of views on Youtube steadily approaches 50,000, a great milestone for me.

I will try to bring back more shows, although the thought of just relaxing with our friends in great places like Florence, Venice, and Rome appeals to me very much, but I am am a Youtube Video Producer with responsibilities. I would like to bring back videos of performance pieces at the Venice Biennale. That is one sure fire thing. I would also like to photograph and video some more unique Tuscan locations another fair certainty. While in Florence I would like to do some of my own narration on video of places around town, perhaps go to a museum I haven't been to yet (if I can find one), perhaps photograph the inside of one of the most unique stores in Florence, the Alinari Bookstore, occupying the  former Alinari Worshop during the 19th century. We will also be staying at a new hotel in a newish area Trastevere. That alone should be a treasure trove of new material. I would also like to video interview with people in Italy, but not sure how much aggressiveness I will have over there; that's hard to predict. It takes a lot of guts to walk up strangers and even and especially friends and ask for an interview on video. Perhaps 10 more shows total is possible and would satisfy me.

I will see you soon. In the meantime, keep reading and keep watching!! Thanks to my loyal fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment