Sunday, April 9, 2017

An Update on Show # 140 - Time Has Not Been on My Side

Busy, busy, busy with a thousand things which have prevented me from doing any show since the Botticelli Show # 139. With my college teaching the largest factor preventing me from doing any extensive work on the next show taken together with a variety of other things, I have tried to plod through a show on a Venice Tour, but have yet to finish. When I first selected Venice as the theme for show # 140, I thought it would be the easiest of the "tour shows" which have already included Rome, Florence, and Tuscany, but that has not happened and to be honest, that type of show is the most difficult to put together. To be exact and thorough a lot of work goers into those productions and it takes a very long time to get everything accomplished, especially when I am so busy. I did a lot of things today, and when I finally sat down to attempt to record and do all the myriad things that go into a presentation, I was not focusing the way I should, and so I stopped. Perhaps tomorrow, but then Tuesday through Thursday we will be away so that will prolong the final  creation as well. I will do my best, but it may take quite a while.

In the meantime on Friday, April 14 Ric Hirst and I will begin work on show # 141 which will focus on the long forgotten Ancient Roman town of Carsulae in Umbria, a place I never even heard of until Ric told me about it. He has some fascinating photos, and I am looking forward to working on that. I would have liked to finish Venice before working on that, but it may not happen quite that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment