Monday, July 11, 2016

And Now.......Alan's Italy

Well cataract surgery now, hopefully, behind me, I will try very hard to produce my first show in several weeks. I will ask Ellen to test the studio equipment before I get there and let me know if it is not working. No telling how many more problems and cancellations I can deal with. The show will be a rebroadcast of # 123, the one I already did but took off the internet because I didn't like it. Then I must get back to the drawing board, but I have a tentative idea of what the next few shows will be.

Show # 124 - Return to Civita di Bagnoregio featuring a very close look at this extraordinary hill town in Alto Lazio.

Show # 125 - Franco Sala's Trattoria Antica Forno in Civita di Bagnoregio

Show # 126 - Siena and the Hotel Palazzo Ravizza

Show # 127 - Volterra, A Day out With Lidia, Part 1

Show # 128 - Monteriggioni, A Day out With Lidia, Part 2

Show # 129 - San Quirico d'Orcia, A Day out With Luca and Greta

Show # 130 - San Donato with Lidia, Sabrina, Giulio, and Simone

Show # 130 - Panoramic Views of Italy

Show # 131 - A Stroll Around Florence

The Rest TBA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment