Monday, November 11, 2013

A Wonderful and Unexpected Achievement

Alan's Italy is proud to announce that we have gone over 10,000 views on my Youtube Channel !!! I would never have believed this when we began production in mid December 2011. I am grateful for the support I have received in the town of Woodstock, the neighboring Hudson Valley, and online via Youtube. Youtube itself has been wonderful to me over the months, and I wish to thank them as well. The show is still not for profit, strictly public service in design and execution, and will never deviate from that model that was created at the outset when the idea first began to germinate in my mind during the spring of 2011. I have endeavored, as you are quite aware from reading my blogs, to create an informative, interesting, and quality production for people of all ages who are inquisitive about the wonders of Italy. The attainment of such a considerable number of views is validation that I have succeeded and I am extremely pleased that my efforts are not in vain. I have enjoyed the process very much, although there have been many rocky times, most of which I have written about in these pages. I hope to continue to keep the show going through the years and to provide the same quality production despite the time constraints I now have, and the really considerable work that is entailed to be imaginative, productive, and interesting for my audience. In the meantime, I wish to thank you who read this blog regularly from the bottom of my heart !!! You are part of my audience that means the most to me personally and professionally, and I will always be very grateful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment